Become a Cottage Parent
Ever Considered Foster Parenting?
There are hundreds of children in foster care throughout Palm Beach County. During the most difficult and confusing times in their lives, these hurting children need a Place of Hope. All children deserve a safe, loving home.
You Can Change a Child's Future!
We have full and part-time career opportunities serving children at our 10-acre community campus available immediately. Likely candidates will:
- Have a heart and passion for our mission and desire to follow God's will for Place of Hope.
- Possess a genuine love for children and enjoy living with, guiding, training and teaching them.
- Desire to model tenets of Judeo-Christian life before children (such as morality, integrity, truthfulness, patience, and compassion).
- Be able to love a foster child like one of their own, regardless of whether the child lives with them for a month or several years.
- Be flexible, dependable, honest and display personal integrity at all times.
- Be able to provide proper parental affection.
- Have a strong, loving and grounded marriage (primary care couples).
- Be able to make a specific commitment of time to care for children.
- Pass all background and criminal record checks.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
Specifically, we are recruiting:
- Married couples (to work together), who are interested in living in and managing one of our Family Cottages as full-time live-in Cottage Parents
- Individuals (married or single) who are interested in providing consistent Cottage Parent relief care for the primary Cottage Parents; and
- Individuals (married or single) and married couples (to work together), who are interested in providing emergency "as needed" Cottage Parent relief.
Please see the employment page for listing of current positions open. Resumes are always welcome. Fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 775-1758 or email it to email@example.com