Place of Hope has your safety in mind! To help keep you, your guests, and our team safe and healthy, while still raising critical funds to care for the children, youth and families in our care, we are taking the following safety considerations at each of our events.
- All CDC, State of Florida and Palm Beach County Health Department protocol are in effect at the time of the event and will be enforced. These protocols are subject to change.
- All guests will be required to complete and sign a COVID-19 health waiver prior to the event.
- Contactless check-in will be enforced. All guests will be encouraged to check in online from their smart devices prior to coming to the event or upon entering.
- All guests will be greeted prior to entry for a temperature check.
- Guests will receive a complimentary face covering and will be encouraged to wear it during the event except when dining.
- Handwashing stations will be on site in restroom areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- All staff and volunteers and guests will be required to wear a face covering when within 6 feet of other guests.
- Food service will follow state guidelines and protocols.
- Social distancing standards will be observed in all areas, and we will ask guests to please be considerate of these guidelines for the safety and comfort of others.
- Venue selections were made outdoors where possible. Indoor events are socially distant and limited capacity.
- Online bidding available for silent auction and raffles.
Our decision to move forward with our critical fundraising events this has been carefully considered. We are confident we will continue to execute safe, socially responsible events. Thank you for your support. To view all our events visit placeofhope.com/events.