Fish for Hope
Fish For Hope
Palm Beach Shores
Place of Hope’s Kingfish, Dolphin, Wahoo Tournament, Fish for Hope will be an exciting fishing tournament benefiting hundreds of abused children and young adults in desperate need throughout Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, and Indian River counties.
Join us as you fish to benefit a child in foster care!
Schedule of Events
- WEATHER: The decision to fish is solely the captain’s choice. All anglers fish at their own discretion and risk. No entry refunds.
- At least one member of all tournament registered boats MUST check in with a tournament representative at the Captain’s Meeting to qualify for prizes.
- Lines in at 6:30 a.m. Lines out at 2:30 p.m.
- All state and federal recreational fishing rules governing weight, size, bag limits and licensing must be observed. Only legal sized fish will be weighed.
- Eastern boundary is 25 nautical miles from each weigh-in station. Fishing in the Bahamas is prohibited.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel (no electric reels). Kites, downriggers, planers and wire lines are permitted. No line test restrictions.
- Tournament scales open at 12:00 p.m. and close at 3:30 p.m. All fish weighed in must be accompanied to the scale by an angler from the boat on which it was caught and be weighed in the presence of the Official Tournament Weigh Master.
- No mutilated fish will be weighed. In the event of a tie (identical weights), an award will be given to first angler at weigh-in, the other fish will become eligible for the next lowest award category if applicable.
- Only one (1) fish per category, per boat, can be entered in all categories.
- Tournament will monitor channel (to be announced at Captain’s Meeting).
- Prize categories include: Top Fundraiser Overall, Heaviest Overall (min 10 lbs.), Heaviest Kingfish, Heaviest Dolphin, Heaviest Wahoo (min 10 lbs.)
If you’re interested in joining the Fish for Hope event planning committee complete the below form:
Please consider contributing an item representative of your business. Below is a donation form for you to complete. Not only will your donation help raise support for these children but is also tax deductible.
Please mail your item to: Place of Hope, Attn: Amyleigh Atwater, 9078 Isaiah Lane, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 or contact Amyleigh at 561-775–7195 to arrange a pickup.