Our One Life Campaign empowers the community to take action to help abused, neglected and abandoned foster children!
Get Involved Today
Here are some examples of One Life fundraisers that you can create!
- Spirit Day– Employees donate money to wear their favorite sports jersey or jeans to work!
- Check In on Facebook– Have guests check into your business location on Facebook and donate a portion of their membership, purchase price, etc.
- Shop & Dine for Hope– Retailers and restaurants donate proceeds or tips!
- Individual & Corporate Giving– Donate through a payroll deduction that your company will match!
- In Lieu of– Donate instead of party gifts!
- Party with a Purpose– Create your own gathering (home, office, etc.)!
- In Memoriam – Donate on behalf of a loved one! Lemonade Stand– Kids can get involved too!
- Choose the Punishment – Have donors pay $1 a vote to decide which form of “punishment” to inflict on your organization’s leader (i.e. dye hair, dress as a clown, trade a job for a day)!
- Strike Gold– Participants ask friends and family to donate old jewelry and turn the gold in for cash!
- 50/50 Raffle– Sell raffle tickets and offer half of the proceeds as prizes!
- Karaoke Style– Have participants raise pledges for their commitment to lip-sync and sell tickets to the performance!
- Working at the Car Wash– Coordinate group members to wash cars in a high traffic location for donations!
- It Tastes so Sweet– Get baked goods donated to sell at a large event like a dance or basketball game!
- Another Man’s Treasure– Collect gently used items from group members to be sold at a yard sale!
- Make the Grade– Have students get pledges for “A’s” and “B’s” at the beginning of a quarter and collect the donations after report card time!
- Change It– Start a competition between classes, families or individuals by giving them each a coin jar to collect change for a designated amount of time. The one with the most collected wins a prize!
- Skip a Meal– Sponsors commit to giving up a meal together and give the money saved to the designated cause!
- Holiday Shop– Collect new and gently used items from your volunteers and resell them in gift baskets at a holiday shop!
- Make a Donation– Any monetary donation will also be doubled!
To learn more or to sign up, please contact: Amyleigh Atwater, Advancement Associate.