2 sticks of butter
24 oz. semi-sweet morsel
1 ½ cup light brown sugar
2 cups toffee bits
Peppermint candies or sprinkles (optional)
- Line cookie sheet with heavy duty foil and grease lightly with butter.
- Line cookie sheet with saltine crackers, row by row filling up the cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and slowly add sugar bringing to a boil and constantly stirring for exactly 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over crackers and bake in oven at 400° for exactly 5 minutes.
- Take out and distribute morsels evenly over crackers and let sit for about 3 minutes, until the chocolate is melted. Spread over the crackers and sprinkle the toffee bits on top.
- Add crushed peppermint pieces, sprinkles or both to add festive flair!
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and peel off foil, then break into pieces.