Place of Hope provides various family outreach and intervention programs, initiatives, and critical services to families and children who are navigating the public child welfare system. All programs and services are aimed at:
- Supporting and blessing children and families dealing with the traditional dependency/child welfare and foster care systems.
- Meeting emergency and family preservation needs.
- Expanding the ministry reach of Place of Hope.
Thanks to your generous donations of household items and furniture; this past year, Newsong has assisted 430 people!
- Clothing Closet (Donations from the local community)
- Furniture Closet (Donations from the local community)
- Seeds of Hope (a ministry helping at-risk inner city youth)
- Food Closet/Vouchers (Donations from the local community)
- Child Abuse and Neglect Awareness, Prevention, and Child Advocacy through Voices of Hope child welfare network