Over 20 Years Of Building Hope One Life At A Time
Place of Hope is a faith-based, state-licensed children and families organization focused on providing programs and services to end the cycles of abuse, neglect, homelessness and human trafficking. Since opening our doors in 2001, we have provided support to children, youth and families in need. We are one of the largest, most diverse, residential organizations in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Our goal is to help those we serve find healing and restoration, which leads to a successful future.
Since 2001 we have served with the generosity of our supporters:
- 20,000+ foster children, homeless youth, families in transition and human trafficking survivors
- 600+ sibling groups were kept together
- 60+ forever families were created through adoption
- 300+ aged out foster youth or homeless youth transitioned into healthy adulthood
- 125+ new moms and babies were served through our comprehensive maternity home
In 2015 we were invited by former Senate President, Joe Negron, along with former Speaker pro tempore Marylynn Magar and then Representative (currently Senator) Gayle Harrell to expand our resources and high-quality care to the Treasure Coast communities. In late 2021 we began to acquire an 11-acre residential campus in Stuart, FL, from Samaritan’s House for Boys.
Providing Hope Together
The circumstances and resulting trauma surrounding kids entering and exiting the foster care system are unimaginable. The demand for quality, 24-hour comprehensive foster care services, a continuum of care through the welfare system into healthy transitional and affordable housing will continue to increase. Creating and sustaining a strong base of support will be the cornerstone by which we are able to keep up with these demands and changes. The strength of our support will allow Place of Hope to continue to be responsive to the greatest needs of the most vulnerable in our community.
When primary needs are met, we can equip our children, youth and families with the tools they need to succeed, aiming to educate and enrich their lives while encouraging them to reach their full potential. Together, we are breaking the generational cycle of abuse and neglect and homelessness, one life at a time.
We are excited to take on this northern regional campus, and we need your help.
Building Hope Together
With the support and love from our Founders Circle and our Leadership Society, we will build a comprehensive campus to serve the neediest of the community in three phases.
- Building updating and outfitting for outreach and community engagement, multi-purpose space for child abuse prevention, family intervention, outreach and community partnerships.
- Land development, unit renovation on a Residential Family Style Cottage serving foster care (under 18 years old), and staffing.
- Unit renovation on a “Mommy & Me” residential cottage for new mothers and families in transition, and staffing.