The children and families who come through Place of Hope’s doors have experienced trauma caused by abuse and neglect. We strive to foster hope rather than despair and confidence in what the future can be rather than what the past has been. With the long-term support of caring friends like you, we can provide children and families the opportunity to lead productive lives, free from fear, endangerment and abuse.
Ask your employer if they have a matching gift policy!
Suggested Donation $25.00
Ways to Give Financially
- Campus Development Campaign – Support current renovation projects at our Paxson Campus
- Hope for the Future – Support capital building and maintenance projects to help sustain our facilities
- Treasure Coast – Support our Homes of Hope expansion toward the north
- Joann’s Cottage – Support our maternity home
- Villages of Hope– Support our program for youth who have aged-out of foster care
- Hope House Florida – Support the work of our safe house for victims of domestic minor sex trafficking
- General/One Life – Support our programs as a whole with this option. We have matching challenge that will match your gift dollar-for-dollar!
Take a Look
One Life Campaign.
2015 Impact Report.
Place of Hope Financial Statements
Villages of Hope Financial Statements
Place of Hope Form 990
Treasures for Hope Form 990
Villages of Hope Form 990
Place of Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. All or a portion of your contribution may be deductible.
*Your email will be added to our monthly email list. Our emails are a great way to hear stories about our children, learn about our exciting upcoming events and generally stay connected with us!