Who We Are
Place of Hope is a faith-based, state-licensed organization providing programs and services to children, youth, and families to end the cycles of abuse, neglect, homelessness, poverty, and human trafficking in our local communities.
We are the largest, most diverse children and families organization spanning Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Our goal is to help those we serve find healing and restoration, leading to a brighter future.
Place of Hope provides a stable and loving environment for children, youth and families who are hurting. We are committed to meeting desperate needs in our community by sharing God’s love and placing hope in their lives – one life at a time.
We strive to equip children, youth and families who enter our care with the tools to succeed in their academics, the workplace, and in building relationships. We aim to educate and enrich the lives of those in our care, encourage them to reach their full potential, create a positive environment for healing, and foster hope for the future.
We offer a full continuum of care for those in need across Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.
Programs & Services
- Family outreach and intervention
- Maternity care for young, single mothers
- Safety, recovery, and restoration for human trafficking victims and survivors
- Affordable transitional housing, independent living, and support services for young adults
- Housing and support for homeless youth and families in transition
- High-quality family-style neighborhood foster care
- Emergency placement and support services for foster youth
“Seek justice; encourage the oppressed; defend the cause of the fatherless…”